11.29.2005

greetings

well, it has been a bit of time, and I'm not sure who all is checking up on this anyways. I had a wonderful thanksgiving of food. and I was given a wonderful surprise on wednesday of last week... Jalonna! It was great to see her again, although it is only 2 weeks away until she returns, it was still wondrful to have her here and spend time with her and her family. Miller 2nd is fully decorated with the greatest of christmas cheer and tacky decorations all over! Pictures should be posted later.
Moving on, this weekend I will be visiting my possible prime in Ann Arbor, MI. I will let you all know how that is later... but for now, I must return to work. Technology services.

Blessings!
Rob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still here.

Make sure to get some photos posted of the floor. I'd love to have a sneak peek at my home for next semester...

Anonymous said...

i check it

see you in january mr. sacket.....you must come stop by our house then

Anonymous said...

i forgot the second "t" in your name......sorry

Abbey Lewark said...

ROB!! Hey you should visit the youth group! I know we all miss ya!

*Abbey*